Assigment 2 for English (SONG from VIDEO)
REFLECTION MATH SONG FROM VIDEO
THE LAZY SONG-BRUNO MARS
"PARODY"
Today
I don’t feel like doing anything
I
just want focus on math
Domain
and range and rate of change
It
all make me go insane
Today
I don’t feel like doing anything
Now
let's sketch graphs
Try
to figure out how to represent relations
Ordered
pairs and tables are destination
Learn
about this function notation
And
interpreting relations
Did
you know that
So
in my math class, I'll get good grades
Oh
yes, I Know, I know
I
said it cause I know
Today
I don’t feel like doing anything
I
just wanna focus on Math
Domain
and range and rate of change
It
all make me go insane
Today
I don’t feel like doing anything
Now
let's sketch graphs
Tomorrow
I'll wake up
And
do some more graphing
Gonna
ace my test and stop all that slacking
And
I'm gonna out " I did great"
I'am
gonna walk around
And
show all my friends
I
bet my old man will be so proud of me
Don’t
worry pops, I'll keep doing great
Oh
yes I aced it
I
aced it cause I can
Today
I don’t feel like doing anything
I
just want focus on math
Domain
and range and rate of change
It
all make me go insane
Today
I don’t feel like doing anything
Now
let's sketch graphs
oh
I know all the definitions
And
I know what a function is
One
element of the domain goes with the
range
There
are different types of variable
the
dependents are independent
The
relationship between two sets of things
Today
I don’t feel like doing anything
I
just want focus on math
Domain
and range and rate of change
It
all make me go insane
Today
I don’t feel like doing anything
Now
let's sketch graphs
The
contents of the song is someone that study function and want to get good grades
and make all her friend is proud.
MEAN, MEDIAN AND MODE MATH LEARNING
UPGRADE
Mean,
Median and Mode
Mean,
median, and mode
How
do you find the mean?
Add
up the number in the data sheet
Divide
the total by the number of items
The
answer is the mean or average
Mean,
median, and mode
How
do you find the median?
Arrange
the number in order, from the lowest
to
the highest values
The
middle number is the median for an
Odd
number of items
The
average of two middle number is the median
for
even number of items
Mean,
median, and mode
Mean,
median, and mode
How
do you find the mode?
Just
find the number that repeats most often
And
the number is the mode
If
you find no number that repeats most often,
Then
there is no mode
Mean,
median, and mode
Mean,
median, and mode
Mean,
median, and mode
The contents of the song is method to solve
mean, mode and median.
THAT'S MATHEMATICS! BY TOM LEHRER
Counting sheep, when you’re
trying to sleep,
Being fair, when there’s something to share,
Being neat, when you’re folding a sheet,
That’s mathematics!
When a ball, bounces off of a wall,
When you cook,from a recipe book,
When you know,how much money you owe,
That’s mathematics!
Being fair, when there’s something to share,
Being neat, when you’re folding a sheet,
That’s mathematics!
When a ball, bounces off of a wall,
When you cook,from a recipe book,
When you know,how much money you owe,
That’s mathematics!
How much gold can you hold
in an elephant’s ear?
When it’s noon on the moon, then what time is it here?
If you could count for a year, would you get to infinity,
Or somewhere in that vicinity?
When you choose,how much postage to use,
When you know, what’s the chance it will snow,
When you bet, and you end up in debt,
Oh try as you may,you just can’t get away
From mathematics!
Andrew wiles gently smiles,does his thing, and voila!
Q.e.d., we agree, and we all shout hurrah!
As he confirms what format, Jotted down in that margin,
Which could’ve used some enlargin’.
Tap your feet, keepin’ time to a beat,
Of a song, while you’re singing along,
Harmonize, with the rest of the guys,
Yes, try as you may,you just can’t get away
From mathematics!
When it’s noon on the moon, then what time is it here?
If you could count for a year, would you get to infinity,
Or somewhere in that vicinity?
When you choose,how much postage to use,
When you know, what’s the chance it will snow,
When you bet, and you end up in debt,
Oh try as you may,you just can’t get away
From mathematics!
Andrew wiles gently smiles,does his thing, and voila!
Q.e.d., we agree, and we all shout hurrah!
As he confirms what format, Jotted down in that margin,
Which could’ve used some enlargin’.
Tap your feet, keepin’ time to a beat,
Of a song, while you’re singing along,
Harmonize, with the rest of the guys,
Yes, try as you may,you just can’t get away
From mathematics!
The contents of the song is
given notice that mathematics is very useful in our daily life.
WHAT
YOU KNOW ABOUT MATH
What you know about math
What you know about math
What you know about math
Hey, don't you know i represent math league when i add shorty subtract
Freshman backpack where i holdin' all my work at
What you know about math
What you know about math
What you know about math
I know all about math
Answer's 44 it's real easy cus it's sig figs
You got 45 your answers high you rounded too big
What you know about math
What you know about math
I know all about math
Answer's 44 it's real easy cus it's sig figs
You got 45 your answers high you rounded too big
What you know about math
What you know about math
What you know about math
I know all about math
TI-80 silver edition know i'm shinin' dog
Extra memory on the back to do my natural log
You know we multiply while memorizing pi
Take limits to the sky be sure to simplify
Graphing utility it's trigonomety 100 our Math B
Don't you cheat off me
Distance is rate times time
The sign graph ain't no line
Exponential decline
But your score can't beat mine
We're memorizing rate for our math league states
Against the math league greats
Not gettin many dates
I got to find a mate but girls just playa hate and always make me wait
Can't even integrate
Don't you know i represent math league when i add shorty subtract
Freshman backpack where i holdin' all my work at
What you know about math
What you know about math
What you know about math
I know all about math
The contents of the
song is someone whose ask about what you
know about math in daily life.
Komentar
Posting Komentar